Graduation and Promotion Requirements
The School Reform Commission has adopted standardized graduation and promotion requirements. Read them below:
- Permission Form for Use of Student Image
- This form is a request for permission to use the image and/or voice of your child on the official School District of Philadelphia World Wide Web page on the Internet.
- Trip Permission Form
- To allow your child to participate in school trips.
- For other languages, click here.
- A list of our extracurricular activities will be posted once available.
We, as parents, will support our children’s learning in the following ways:
Monitoring Homework to ensure it is completed.
Monitoring the amount of television my child watches.
Volunteering in my child’s classroom.
Participating, as appropriate, in decisions relating to my relating to my child’s education.
Promoting positive use of my child’s extracurricular time.
Staying informed about my child’s education and communicating with the school by promptly reading all notices from the school or the school district either received by my child or by mail and responding, as appropriate.
Serving, to the extent possible, on policy advisory groups, such as being the Title I, Part A parent representative on the school’s School Improvement Team, the Title I Policy Advisory Committee, the District wide Policy Advisor Council, the State’s Committee of Practitioners, the School Team or other school advisory or policy groups.
Bully Hot Line: (215) 400-SAFE
Parent Helpline: (215) 400-4000
Philadelphia Home and School Council: (2150 400-4080
Right to Education Task Force: (215) 400-5151
Title I Parent Advisory Committee: (215) 400-4180